INSPIRATION AND REMINISCENCE
We have Autumn on our backs, and with its first lights come back NIKE Air Huarache shoes, with new airs taken from the trekking thanks to this look inspired by the classic Nike ACG and paying tribute to another legend, the 1992 Nike Air Mowabb, the first Nike walking shoes with Huarache technology. We note that this is not the first time that the Air Huarache are bathed in the colors of the ACG, and now it seems that the trend continues with this earthy look for 2017.
The inspiration Mowabb is clearly visible from the outset, in a construction combining premium suede and light gray and tan neoprene with purple and orange details, very well combined. The classic black ribbon centralizes the silhouette and finishes the heel with the tan gray logo. All this, added to a gray-speckled midsole with splashes of black and white, makes the model a piece that does not go unnoticed. They also include striped laces to add the distinctive ACG touch.
Come and discover this silhouette, along with other models of the school, or check his card on our website.
© STORM SHOP Sneakers & Apparel Madrid
· Textile, leather and pig leather combination with neoprene fabric for comfort and durability
· Padded tongue with perforations for comfort and breathability
· The heel strap provides a stable and supportive fit
· Comfort foam-insole with lightweight Air-Sole cushioning
· Rubber outsole with strategically placed sheaths for traction and durability